We had a nice visit with Mom/Grandma in Fla. Bob came down and surprised us with a visit. I'll post a couple of pictures. I know I've been bad at the blog site since I hooked up with facebook.
Is anyone reading this blog? Let me know. I miss family so I really enjoyed being with fam. in Fla. The boys loved it. They often feel the effects of living so far away from family members.
We are recovering since the basement flood. We don't have the floor boards finished or the furniture back in but the carpet is fixed and my long arm is back on its frame. Now I need to down load the quilting program to my computer and I will be off and running. More like standing and quilting!!!
Enjoy the pictures:
(if I can get them to download!)
Is anyone reading this blog? Let me know. I miss family so I really enjoyed being with fam. in Fla. The boys loved it. They often feel the effects of living so far away from family members.
We are recovering since the basement flood. We don't have the floor boards finished or the furniture back in but the carpet is fixed and my long arm is back on its frame. Now I need to down load the quilting program to my computer and I will be off and running. More like standing and quilting!!!
Enjoy the pictures:
(if I can get them to download!)
I hope you post lots of pics. Been years since we've been back there. So glad you had a good time and enjoyed the nice weather!
ReplyDeleteI read! Keep it coming- I may not be the best comment girl, and I don't update very often, but it is a great way to keep in touch! I'm jealous you got to see some sun!! Wish it was us- maybe next summer...
ReplyDelete