Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Surprise

Adam woke me up this morning at 6:30 a.m. and brought me breakfast in bed. He was so thoughtful. It consisted of a small bowl of Frosted Flakes and a cup of lemonade. He had made a card at school so that garnished the side of the bowl. He was SO excited to have done this gesture of love. It was touching to my heart....even if it was 6:30 a.m. on my day to sleep in.LOL
I have just returned from four days after spending it in Sandy Utah at a quilting conference. It was wonderful and I learned so much. I hope I can find time now to turn all that knowedge into experience.
I'm taking the boys out of school two weeks early so this is their last week of school. Next week we are flying to Florida. We have a three day commentment to Hilton then we will spend the rest of the two weeks with Grandma. I look forward to the break. I can hardly believe it is almost summer already. I love summer and love having the boys home. I can hardly wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment