I have finally decided to join the blogger world. I love reading my niece's blog sights and have decided to take the plunge. I hope it goes better than this first try. I've only been at this now for 2 hours and this is how far I've gotten. Maybe it has something to do with trying to set things up by the light of a small lamp (so I don't wake Gus up) and using a lap top that I can hardly see the keys in this light.
O.K., I am going to get this started and my challenge to everyone that I send it to is to start one if you haven't already and keep each other in the loop.
I hope my next entry will be a bit more exciting and not take so long.
I guess our big news for this post is that on Saturday it will my my and Gus' 12th anniversary.
Wow, where did time fly?
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment